Everyone should be able to control remote windows by Remote Desktop Connection application, but don't know how to connect to windows in linux platform.
You can fetch it from here.
That's a easy procedure for you.
1. Enable remote desktop function in windows first. You can follow below diagram to activate remote desktop and add aaa account that is a example account and password is aaa in windows platform.
2. Select Applications --> Internet --> Terminal Server Client in Ubuntu
3. It will pop-up a configuration window of Terminal Sever Client, please chose RDPv5 in the Protocol table.
4. Please click Connect button after filled all information.
Computer: Destination host IP address
User Name: aaa
5. You will connect to destination computer successfully. The snapshot as below