May 3, 2012

the user does not have sufficient privileges to install Adobe Flash Player (Windows XPXP)

ERROR While installing Flash Player:

the user does not have sufficient privileges to install Adobe Flash Player

1- First uninstall Flash Player with this tool:

2- Then install the latest flash release with your administrator account :

more info about Flash Player 11 (Stage3D, molehill etc.):


  1. What's up to every one, the contents existing at this web site are genuinely amazing for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.
    Also visit my blog post : Amulets

  2. But what if i am the administrator and I still cant install?

  3. I am the Administrator and it still wont let me install. Using Win 7 I have also tried the right click way and selected the 'Run as Administrator' and I'm still unable to get past the privileges/permissions brick wall. Be grateful for a whizzo persons solution please

  4. I had the same privilege problem. I tried numerous things, none of which worked...
    I have Vista sp2, Online-armor V5.1, Mozilla Firefox v 14.0.1

    What I did that finally worked was
    a) shut down Online-armor
    b) right clicked on the file name: install_flashplayer11x32_mssd_aih.exe and selected RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

    That did the trick, installation successful!

  5. Oh my gοodness! Amаzing article ԁude!
    Many thаnks, Ноwеver I аm goіng through trοubles with уour RSS.
    І don't know why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anyone else getting identical RSS problems? Anyone that knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanx!!
    Also see my page :: online fashion

  6. Another one that worked for me was to remove the read only and hidden properties of windows\system32\macromed folder and then run the installation as administrator.

  7. I had same issues.

    Installed adobe 11.6 beta version, said same again but the player was working.