I will show you now how you can get this theme on your ordinary Ubuntu Feisty.
- Add the ubuntustudio repository to you sources.list and download the key and update:
sudo su -c 'echo deb http://archive.ubuntustudio.org/ubuntustudio feisty main >> /etc/apt/sources.list'
wget -q http://archive.ubuntustudio.org/ubuntustudio.gpg -O- | sudo apt-key add - && sudo apt-get update
- Then install the packages as follows:
sudo apt-get install ubuntustudio-gdm-theme ubuntustudio-icon-theme ubuntustudio-look ubuntustudio-screensaver ubuntustudio-theme ubuntustudio-soundsI am neither sure if you need all this packages nor if there are some missing, but for me it worked fine
- Now activate the theme and wallpaper:
- Go to System -> Preferences -> Theme.
- Scroll down and choose UbuntuStudio (a nice dark theme).
- Click Apply Background
- Click Close
- If you want you can change the login manager too. (I did not because I use autologin and personally find the default ubuntu login manager nicer.
- To do this go to System -> Administration -> Login Window
- In the Local-Tab choose Ubuntu-Studio and click Close.
PS: The sound will be automatically applied. For the screensaver I do not know what is the ubuntustudio screensaver but it seems you have to set it manually.